Meet Our Team
Inside Sales Team,
Sales Support Executive
It has been an enriching five years with Hiwin, where people are recognized as the foundation of our success. Our nurturing culture ensures I’m provided with trainings, informal coaching sessions, and on-the-job guidance that prepare me well for challenges and sharpen my skills to be effective and efficient in my work.
I can always leverage the collective knowledge of my team, and our leaders and peers are always ready to help. We are committed to learning, to teaching and to fostering curiosity within ourselves and one another. In Hiwin, we grow and develop as a family, and strive to bring out the best in all.
Outside Sales Team,
In the past two years, my job scope has grown from client management at country level to major and new regional markets. Over the course of my work, I get to travel to different parts of Asia and interact with people of different cultures and backgrounds, which has been immensely rewarding and has helped shape a rounded perspective.
With the recognition of my efforts, I have been promoted to Sales Manager and am providing guidance to budding sales engineers. Hiwin celebrates individuality on the job and has a personalized approach towards employees, which has allowed us to develop strong team camaraderie and an engaging culture.
Sales Application Team,
Hiwin has provided me the opportunity to enrich my knowledge in the field with cutting-edge technology. Exploration of different ideas and possibilities has become my daily motivation. It is exciting for me to participate in projects and initiatives where I am given the autonomy to lead and influence. The insights generated from my work are highly valued by my team and are acted upon to create business value.
At Hiwin, we place a strong emphasis on technical mastery through upskilling employees via coaching and formal training. My mentors are experts in the field, and are ever willing to share their knowledge and provide their valuable input whenever I face difficulties in resolving an issue. Our collaborative culture also enables us to persevere and overcome as a team in the face of unprecedented challenges.
Adventure, courage, and unity – pretty much sums up my experience in Hiwin over the past year.
Together, we work, we learn, and we play.
If you are looking for a stimulating job in a fast growing company, Hiwin is waiting for you!
In this section you can get to know our group through all the opportunities that our Singapore office offers.
CAREER WITH US
you may wish to view our current vacancies and send your application through form below.
Alternatively, you may deposit your CV for future consideration should there be no suitable openings listed currently.
- Establish sales strategy and action plans according to corporate objectives
- Strategic planning to develop new accounts, grow existing businesses and expand into new markets
- Develop customer awareness in the market
- Gather information about competitors, market trend and customers’ movement from market resources
- Work closely with customers in the development of applications to meet customers’ needs
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical/Electronic Engineering/Automation Engineering
- 1-2 years experiences in motion control system is preferable
- Good understanding of servo motor and control system
- Sales and customer driven with strong presentation skills
- Technical calculation and sizing of motor products to customers
- Post-sales technical support for AC Servo Motor, DD Motor, Linear Motor and Robotics products
- Perform troubleshooting, root cause analysis and technical consultation to sales team
- Conduct product training to customers and internal sales team
- Conduct product demo to customers
- Internal coordination within departments and HQ to resolve technical issues as well as provide solutions to customers
- PC, PLC, EtherCAT programming
- Degree in Mechanical/Electronic/Automation Engineering
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in servo systems, PLC programming
- Hands-on experience in servo control system tuning
- Able to read mechanical drawings, electrical drawings and electronics schematic diagrams/ wiring diagrams
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Sales support duties such as customer enquiries, quotations, data entry, and preparation of shipment documents
- Track inventory, monitor customer demand and follow up with plans on the delivery schedule
- Understand and identify the specifications required by customers in their engineering drawings, provide accurate request of drawing to internal Application Department
- Maintain customer database on a timely basis
- Provide good customer service and assist the sales team in meeting their sales targets
- Well versed in products and stay up-to-date with new features
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in Sales Administration/ Customer Service/ Order Fulfillment related position
- Prior working experience in precision engineering/ electronics industry will be an added advantage
- Good working knowledge in MS Office
- Positive attitude with customer service mindset· Able to work in a fast-paced environment